Terms and Conditions For Dance Classes
1. Students must come to class ready to learn and have fun, students must not disrupt other classes or students during lessons.
2. All accounts MUST be signed up for direct debit to attend classes at Off Centre Dance Co. Direct debit will commence unless 100% of outstanding amount is received at least 24 hours prior to the first scheduled direct debit day of that term (as outlined in the Direct Debit Calendar available to download from our website or collected from the studio).
3. Invoices will be issued prior to a term commencing. These fees will then be scheduled to be direct debited from your nominated account by ‘INTEGRA PAY’ regardless if class is attended or not.
4. A yearly registration fee of $30.00 is applicable per student. This fee is payable at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
5. No refunds will be issued under any circumstances.
6. Once a child is signed up for a class/classes they will receive a statement stating the cost of the term which will be due immediately. These are the classes that the student is locked into for the remainder of the term. (Please note that if the student is to leave the studio or drop a class, the statement is to be paid in full or legal action may be taken if not paid)
7. Students that are absent due to illness or for any other reason, MUST notify the studio of their non-attendance by calling 02 45 779 557. In cases of private lessons, if a student does not show up for a class or does not notify the teacher/studio at least 1 hour prior to the start of the private lesson, the full cost of the lesson must be paid to the instructor.
8. Parents are not permitted to enter classrooms unless invited. With the exception of Tiny Tot's and Little Starz! (Please wait in parents waiting room or outside the studio for the classes to be over)
9. All students must wear correct clothes, shoes and correct grooming to all classes. Please see the uniform page for full Uniform Requirements.
10. No dangly earrings, watches, bracelets, necklaces or large rings to be worn in class, as they are potentially dangerous & distracting.
11. Students must be ready to enter class on time. It is advised to arrive approximately 10 minutes before your allocated class time. Lateness will not be tolerated.
12. Although all due care is taken with all our students, we do not take responsibility for students whilst they are not in class. If your child has a break between classes, it is ultimately the parent's responsibility to supervise your child if needed.
13. Students are not allowed to play outside of the buildings at any time, this includes any of the car park or drive way areas surrounding the studio. Please take care when driving in the area.
14. All students should be picked up promptly at the end of their last class, especially students whose classes are the last class of the day.
15. Siblings of Off Centre Dance Co. students, who do not take classes, are not to be left unsupervised at any time at the studio.
16. Off Centre is a drug and alcohol free zone. Anyone caught will this on premises will be asked to leave.
17. No responsibility will be taken for any lost items or injuries whilst at the studio.
18. If you choose to be an Off Centre Dance Co. student, we do not allow our students to take classes at other academies.
19. Photographs and videos taken of students in class and at Off Centre Dance Co. functions will be used for promotional and website advertising.
20. Off Centre Dance Co. owns all copyright of all dance routines taught at the studio. All routines remain the property of Off Centre Dance Co. and may not be reproduced or performed outside the studio, unless prior written permission has been given. Students are encouraged to enter talent quests on a personal level however dance routines taught at Off Centre Dance Co., are not permitted for use in such shows or talent quests with the exception of a routine taught during private lessons
21. Patrons must agree to pay Off Centre Dance Co the amount of all owing invoices for classes taken or agreed to take as per these terms and conditions. Failure to honour payment will result in debt recovery proceedings at your expense.